You can listen to guided meditation from online apps like simple habit, calm or fabulous and put on your earphones to block out the noises. It's best to find a quiet time and place that you can prevent from being disturbed by others.
Try to just dis-focus yourself from your surroundings and try to focus in on the meditation. Block out background sounds and try very hard. It’s hard at first but as you keep trying it’ll get easier.
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?
- Posture related- is it okay to medotate while laying on bed in speeping pisture?
- How do u find time to meditate?
- How many times a day do you meditate ?