It depends on what I'm doing. If I'm trying to relax, I have a soothing mix, if I'm trying to get pumped up, I have heavy metal and techno.
I like to put on background sounds on meditation playlist, like nature sounds, light calming instrumental music. I have also set up a happy playlist as recommended by this app! I have put in sounds I would listen to when I was younger and happier.
- How do you manage to keep your goals on a daily basis?
- How long does it take to really focus and center yourself?
- Should I aim to eliminate thoughts or just let them happen?
- How long did it take you to get comfortable meditating.
- How do you meditate?
- I meditate at night before i do the grateful practice should i switch it around.
- How can I keep my mind from wandering profusely? I have adhd
- Where you find the best place to mediate?
- What do you do for your meditation practice?
- I often fall asleep when meditating, do I need to avoid this?