I let my anxiety and impatience get the best of me. I would forget to take a breath and reflect on what i could do differently instead of over reacting.
- What kinds of apps do you like to use for meditating?
- How do you cope with automatic negative thoughts and distorted self-perception? What strategies do you use?
- I use meditation to gain awareness over my thoughts and emotions. I just observe what I am feeling and thinking. I wonder if there is a way to take it further. Like where are these thought and emotion comes from and what causes them.
- Do you use a meditation focal point or shrine to aid in the process?
- How do you prevent feeling sleepy during meditation?
I refused help and kindness from my friends when I was feeling depressed, even though they don’t get it, I should let them help me rather than push them away 🙂
I failed to prioritize the activities I need to accomplish. Yet again I provmcrastinated on my hydrology assignments : I think the sheer amount of it is scaring me, paralyzing me into inaction. I failed and properly feeding myself today and being better prepared. I wonder if I am spending my time wisely and again I had my moments of dizziness and confusion. It's okay really, I just need time to digest everything that has happened and not take so much time to freak out. Just breath Katie, you are a work in progress :).
I also want to acknowledge the time I'm sleeping in is the problem, I need to rearrange my sleeping schedule. STARTING now.
I overestimated my self control and went on a binge spree of one of my favourite manga thinking i could use it as a reward but it soon turned out to be a replacement for emotional experience (I'm not saying I regret doing it I'm saying I should have picked a better time for doing it
I ignored the alarm clock and debated with myself whether to get out of bed and exercise. I should probably position the alarm further away from the bed so I am forced out of bed to turn it off.
Using last minute task management for adrenaline rush. It's a bad habit and I somehow make it most times and get bad feedback loop. I want to try to be more aware of future self and take long term decisions
I allowed my mind to think too much. I didn't bring myself back to the present as I should have.
- How can I ease into meditation at longer intervals?
- What time of day would you recommend for meditating?
- Can you suggest a confidence meditation?
- I sometimes have to work the night shift, how should I handle my evening routine?
- What do you do when you notice your mind is wandering away during meditation?
- Do you use an app for meditation? Which is your favorite?
- How do you stay consistent with a meditation habit?
- What am I supposed to do with my hands when meditating?
- How do l continue to become fabulous when there’s so much going on in my life right now?
- What is the best moment in the day to meditate? How much time should I make for it?