I let my anxiety and impatience get the best of me. I would forget to take a breath and reflect on what i could do differently instead of over reacting.
- Do you find blood when you floss?
- How do you manage to eat healthy breakfast every morning at your place? I switched to eating healthy breakfast but I still occasionally do it at work. Is that ok, or should I strive for perfection and eat my first meal at home.
- What’s a make ahead breakfast that doesn’t have to be refrigerated?
- What helps get you out of bed and out for a run when you are completely and utterly unmotivated?
- Mindfulness or meditation do you practice both and what benefits do each give?
I refused help and kindness from my friends when I was feeling depressed, even though they don’t get it, I should let them help me rather than push them away 🙂
I failed to prioritize the activities I need to accomplish. Yet again I provmcrastinated on my hydrology assignments : I think the sheer amount of it is scaring me, paralyzing me into inaction. I failed and properly feeding myself today and being better prepared. I wonder if I am spending my time wisely and again I had my moments of dizziness and confusion. It's okay really, I just need time to digest everything that has happened and not take so much time to freak out. Just breath Katie, you are a work in progress :).
I also want to acknowledge the time I'm sleeping in is the problem, I need to rearrange my sleeping schedule. STARTING now.
I overestimated my self control and went on a binge spree of one of my favourite manga thinking i could use it as a reward but it soon turned out to be a replacement for emotional experience (I'm not saying I regret doing it I'm saying I should have picked a better time for doing it
I ignored the alarm clock and debated with myself whether to get out of bed and exercise. I should probably position the alarm further away from the bed so I am forced out of bed to turn it off.
Using last minute task management for adrenaline rush. It's a bad habit and I somehow make it most times and get bad feedback loop. I want to try to be more aware of future self and take long term decisions
I allowed my mind to think too much. I didn't bring myself back to the present as I should have.
- What’s better than meditation?
- How should I meditate?
- Why is meditation important for you?
- How do you meditate without a guide?
- How important is body position for meditation?
- How many times should you meditate a day?
- How do you feel if you accidentally fall asleep during meditation? Do you try again later?
- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- What is your favorite meditation tool/technique that takes 5 minutes or less?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?