I let my anxiety and impatience get the best of me. I would forget to take a breath and reflect on what i could do differently instead of over reacting.
Using last minute task management for adrenaline rush. It's a bad habit and I somehow make it most times and get bad feedback loop. I want to try to be more aware of future self and take long term decisions
I overestimated my self control and went on a binge spree of one of my favourite manga thinking i could use it as a reward but it soon turned out to be a replacement for emotional experience (I'm not saying I regret doing it I'm saying I should have picked a better time for doing it
No Lie O.
I failed to prioritize the activities I need to accomplish. Yet again I provmcrastinated on my hydrology assignments : I think the sheer amount of it is scaring me, paralyzing me into inaction. I failed and properly feeding myself today and being better prepared. I wonder if I am spending my time wisely and again I had my moments of dizziness and confusion. It's okay really, I just need time to digest everything that has happened and not take so much time to freak out. Just breath Katie, you are a work in progress :).
I also want to acknowledge the time I'm sleeping in is the problem, I need to rearrange my sleeping schedule. STARTING now.
I ignored the alarm clock and debated with myself whether to get out of bed and exercise. I should probably position the alarm further away from the bed so I am forced out of bed to turn it off.
I allowed my mind to think too much. I didn't bring myself back to the present as I should have.
I refused help and kindness from my friends when I was feeling depressed, even though they don’t get it, I should let them help me rather than push them away 🙂
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?