- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- In what position do you meditate?
- If you listen to anything while you meditate, what do you listen to?
- Do you like to meditate on any particular phrase or thought? How often does your meditation subject change?
- I have to meditate at least 20 minutes at a time but I prefer 45 minutes. What are the benefits of short meditations?
I showed my wife the Fabulous App and she downloaded it and purchased a year service, but she doesn’t use Fabulous or the App that much and my 12 yo son was trying to learn and follow some of the Fabulous App as well as YouTube videos along with my wife about 4 months ago.. but it didn’t “take hold” with them.
But I think I would enjoy interacting with other Fabulous App and Fabulous users!
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?