I’m a college student, so for me summer actually gets less hectic. I’m a homebody, so I don’t usually have a lot of big plans that throw off schedules. I’ve also only been using Fabulous for a couple of months, so a lot of my habits for routines haven’t taken place over summer yet! I don’t know how well I’ll do keeping up my habits next summer because I’m getting married, so it will be a busier summer than usual! I try to set aside time in the mornings and evenings for my routines, though and hopefully I’ll be able to keep them up.
By understanding that following a daily routine is for the benefit of everyone not only us. It helps us to stay cool and be ourselves. Also realising that, taking time out for ourselves everyday is important for our mental health. And regarding work schedule, work is something that can't be compromised. So finishing it off quickly by staying more focused for a short time can be a way to deal with your problem. Lastly if it's your family and kids then in the end they would understand you. So no worries.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?