L Rke Z.
Weird. I am still only a beginner it’s does not feel natural yet but I know it is a matter of time before it’s a pleasure and not an effort anymore
Nothing and everything. In my opinion, meditation habit is about accepting every feeling the way as they are. Sometime I feel relaxed, other time I feel tremendous anxiety. And the best word to describe any feeling is 'surrending'. No intent to any feeling, no resist, just accepting. And this surrending feeling is one of the greatest liberation feeling I ever felt.
I feel calmer than I was before. I am able to hear myself think and unwind. I feel more in tune with myself and how am feeling in the moment(either emotionally or physically).
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??