L Rke Z.
Weird. I am still only a beginner it’s does not feel natural yet but I know it is a matter of time before it’s a pleasure and not an effort anymore
Nothing and everything. In my opinion, meditation habit is about accepting every feeling the way as they are. Sometime I feel relaxed, other time I feel tremendous anxiety. And the best word to describe any feeling is 'surrending'. No intent to any feeling, no resist, just accepting. And this surrending feeling is one of the greatest liberation feeling I ever felt.
I feel calmer than I was before. I am able to hear myself think and unwind. I feel more in tune with myself and how am feeling in the moment(either emotionally or physically).
- How do you manage to keep your goals on a daily basis?
- How long does it take to really focus and center yourself?
- Should I aim to eliminate thoughts or just let them happen?
- How long did it take you to get comfortable meditating.
- How do you meditate?
- I meditate at night before i do the grateful practice should i switch it around.
- How can I keep my mind from wandering profusely? I have adhd
- Where you find the best place to mediate?
- What do you do for your meditation practice?
- I often fall asleep when meditating, do I need to avoid this?