When there are such the feelings, just pay attention to them and just realize that they are happening to you. Then they will gradually fade and ultimately you can get back to the presence
Meditate on that itch. Feel how it feels and feel how the urge feels. Is it strong and how strong? Once your attention on the itch is diminishes come back to the breath. It’s all about putting your attention where you want it. Just don’t put your attention on the mind.
I have a hard time identifying my emotions and it seems I am terrible about taking are of myself…So, I ended up getting mental health assistance…meaning medical and therapeutic approaches…now I am getting to the point where I can use small amounts of time reading up on depression, anxiety, meditation, life values, skills, and am trying to cultivate a life purpose which will help focus my efforts in the future instead of me worrying about the future. In the meantime, I'm being informed alot about emotions and how they factor in..therfore, I may not be ready to id., get famailar and know what to do about my emotions just yet, but I'm hopeful about the start and not so afraid of what is going on inside of me that I don't understand…I simply remind myself that I WILL be checking back with that emotion when I know more and decide to treat everyone, including me, with extra patience until I can get back with it.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??