At night. It helps me clear and process my thoughts that have built up during the day.
I find that I don’t wake up worried or anxious, so meditating in the morning doesn’t do as much for me.
I find meditating before the day get started is the best otherwise normal life just gets in the way and the meditation never happens
S L Ne A.
You can meditate at any given time. I personally rather to meditate early when the sun is rising . I can hear the birds and contemplate the peace in nature. And before going to sleep to de clutter my mind from the day.
Whatever suits you! Morning is better because it will help you in making conscious and better decisions. It will keep you calm and focused throughout the day.
Hi there! That’s a good question! For me personally I like starting my day with meditation (the 10 mins on headspace app) as it’s help me to be calm and intentional instead of reactive to the outer world. I realise for example that I feel much happier than when I start checking my mails and respond to external requests. At the end of the mediation, I ask myself what I want to create in this day and what I am grateful for. Sometimes I also meditate a few min during the day and it helps me to feel more present and able to choose my reaction to things that happen but I sometimes struggle to make time. When I meditate at night – which isn’t a habit yet – I tend to focus more on body scanning meditation to relax more deeply
For me there are 2 main moments in the day but for different reasons. Morning to start day energised and with a clear mind. Evening to clear my head before falling asleep.
Best to meditate in the morning I think to start your day fresh. Get rid of any negative energy. It’s not good to meditate during the day as it’ll bring me out of the swing of my fast paced day
I find that for me personally, I have to make habits work in the morning. First thing… I just end up getting distracted during the day and am more likely to make excuses for myself not to do something.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?