At night. It helps me clear and process my thoughts that have built up during the day.
I find that I don’t wake up worried or anxious, so meditating in the morning doesn’t do as much for me.
I find meditating before the day get started is the best otherwise normal life just gets in the way and the meditation never happens
S L Ne A.
You can meditate at any given time. I personally rather to meditate early when the sun is rising . I can hear the birds and contemplate the peace in nature. And before going to sleep to de clutter my mind from the day.
Whatever suits you! Morning is better because it will help you in making conscious and better decisions. It will keep you calm and focused throughout the day.
Hi there! That’s a good question! For me personally I like starting my day with meditation (the 10 mins on headspace app) as it’s help me to be calm and intentional instead of reactive to the outer world. I realise for example that I feel much happier than when I start checking my mails and respond to external requests. At the end of the mediation, I ask myself what I want to create in this day and what I am grateful for. Sometimes I also meditate a few min during the day and it helps me to feel more present and able to choose my reaction to things that happen but I sometimes struggle to make time. When I meditate at night – which isn’t a habit yet – I tend to focus more on body scanning meditation to relax more deeply
For me there are 2 main moments in the day but for different reasons. Morning to start day energised and with a clear mind. Evening to clear my head before falling asleep.
Best to meditate in the morning I think to start your day fresh. Get rid of any negative energy. It’s not good to meditate during the day as it’ll bring me out of the swing of my fast paced day
I find that for me personally, I have to make habits work in the morning. First thing… I just end up getting distracted during the day and am more likely to make excuses for myself not to do something.
I really enjoy meditating in the morning. It sets up my day well, it allows me to focus and strengthen my thoughts and feelings. I could try meditating at night before sleeping as well. It might help me wind down and get into a nice relaxed mode
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?