You can mediate lying down standing up, sitting on a chair, however, you can comfortably do so. There are absolutely no reasons whatsoever for you to do mediating lying down.
I actually do meditate lying down! You just don’t want to do it on your bed. Lay on your back, spread out your arms and legs, open your palms, and empty your mind. I recommend playing Indian flute music, soft classical music, or rain sounds. Breathe deep and be still. RELAX!
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?