You can mediate lying down standing up, sitting on a chair, however, you can comfortably do so. There are absolutely no reasons whatsoever for you to do mediating lying down.
I actually do meditate lying down! You just don’t want to do it on your bed. Lay on your back, spread out your arms and legs, open your palms, and empty your mind. I recommend playing Indian flute music, soft classical music, or rain sounds. Breathe deep and be still. RELAX!
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?