- I am an introvert. After meditation I do get peace but it is just that when I start to have self-talking to analyse myself where I stand and when some stress comes it feels as thou the meditation has no effect and there comes more bombardment of thought messing my head more. I hope you can help.
- How do you maintain your habits when recovering from an injury?
- How do I avoid lazyness?
- Do you get better at meditating the longer you do it?
- How do you stay focus during long meditation session?
The first one: you have clear thoughts, you are less overwhelmed so you can go deeper insider yourself, mind and soul.
In the evening is good because you releaae all the stress you carry throughout the day, you can relax and have better sleep experience.
It really depends on you and your daily activities. I try both
Right now, I’m doing yoga for 10-15 minutes when I wake up, then meditating after breakfast. If I have monkey brain when I go to bed, I do a guided bedtime meditation or listen to a sleep story.
It’s only been a week or so, but it seems to be working out 🙂
My second best time is when I have a restless night's sleep & I meditate to calm my worries & focus in a positive direction.
Then am also able to think of what I needed throughout the day and plan on how I could have it the next day…and by this I've improved tromendously on my memory
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?