- What time do you fine is the best time to schedule meditation so it’s most effective and easier to relax into?
- Can you meditate too much?
- What do you do to meditate? Is there a specific ritual you have?
- How do you keep your mind from wandering?
- How do I completely shut off my mind in order to meditate?
The first one: you have clear thoughts, you are less overwhelmed so you can go deeper insider yourself, mind and soul.
In the evening is good because you releaae all the stress you carry throughout the day, you can relax and have better sleep experience.
It really depends on you and your daily activities. I try both
Right now, I’m doing yoga for 10-15 minutes when I wake up, then meditating after breakfast. If I have monkey brain when I go to bed, I do a guided bedtime meditation or listen to a sleep story.
It’s only been a week or so, but it seems to be working out 🙂
My second best time is when I have a restless night's sleep & I meditate to calm my worries & focus in a positive direction.
Then am also able to think of what I needed throughout the day and plan on how I could have it the next day…and by this I've improved tromendously on my memory
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?