I do feel the difference, when I meditate for 10 mins I feel somewhat relaxed and calm. But, when I meditate for 30 I feel extremely relaxed and ready for what the day has to come. If I have time for it, I like to meditate for longer periods of time.
It depends on how concentrated you are but if you go into the full mindful state you won't tell the difference and medium is a great meditation app
- How do I strengthen the mediation effects?
- Is it mandatory to make Meditation spiritual or religious for it to have an effect on one’s life?
- What do you focus on while you meditate? Is it your breathing? A mantra? An ambient noise? Or something else?
- Does meditation work for you?
- Do you prefer meditating in silence or with sounds?
- Do you meditate daily? How long do you usually meditate for?
- Do you ever feel like you never want to get out of the meditative state and face the world?
- How do you prepare to meditate?
- How has the meditation helped you ?
- Any favourite guided meditations that help build focus and determination?