It doesn't matter when npr for how long. Actually you don't need to meditate at all. Its anout being present just for right now. Iisten to the power of now
I meditate on the mornings after I wake up, just before I start my day. Since I've started this now, I start by doing at least 5 min of meditation, which I mean to increase by time! That also makes me do it everyday, because you can always squeeze 5 min of your day! So it's a nice way to start creating a habit and get familiar with meditation! 🙂
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??