It doesn't matter when npr for how long. Actually you don't need to meditate at all. Its anout being present just for right now. Iisten to the power of now
I meditate on the mornings after I wake up, just before I start my day. Since I've started this now, I start by doing at least 5 min of meditation, which I mean to increase by time! That also makes me do it everyday, because you can always squeeze 5 min of your day! So it's a nice way to start creating a habit and get familiar with meditation! 🙂
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?