It doesn't matter when npr for how long. Actually you don't need to meditate at all. Its anout being present just for right now. Iisten to the power of now
I meditate on the mornings after I wake up, just before I start my day. Since I've started this now, I start by doing at least 5 min of meditation, which I mean to increase by time! That also makes me do it everyday, because you can always squeeze 5 min of your day! So it's a nice way to start creating a habit and get familiar with meditation! 🙂
- Do you find it helps to have eaten first before meditating?
- Do you feel the difference when you meditate for 10 mins and 30 mins?
- Are there benefits to meditating in the morning verses the evening?
- How to make your meditation session get longer?
- What is the meaning of meditating?
- Do you keep your eyes Open or close them?
- Can you recommend any really good guided mediations?
- How do you keep momentum on days you don’t feel well?
- What should I think of when meditating?
- What is for you the optimal time to mediate and why?