I think it varies by person! Loving yourself means taking time to do something you enjoy. I like to remind myself of what I like about myself. Go for a walk.
Ma Wenn N.
I think this is very much a personal decision that will be different for everyone. In my own life, I had a point where I was struggling to understand the concept and felt like I was mostly going through the motions. I kept asking the same question, wanting to do the very best thing to get the results that so many others seemed to get so easily. I can't possibly know your story, but I can tell you the advice I was given at the time that helped me most. I was reminded that there is no best, so I should simply find ANY way of loving myself. One way soon leads to others and love is love. It's the act itself that matters, not the expression.
Practicing being mindful and popping – and pulling away – from the nasty thoughts that drag us down.. And doing other little thought exercises and self-care acts and stuff!
The best choice would be to learn to love yourself. Learning to love who you are and embrace your strengths and capabilitiesj is always beneficial. By loving yourself, you can learn to love others. If you have trouble finding a way to love yourself, seek help or think about about the things you do that make you, you.
- What do you do in the evening if you’re too tired to meditate?
- How are different techniques of meditation compatible with each other?
- How can I avoid binge eating?
- What are some tips that help you manage your distracting thoughts while meditating?
- Should a quiet environment be important when I meditate?
- How do you stay focused on meditations when you feel that you could be doing something else instead of being still for 5-10 minutes?
- How many times do you lose focus when meditating?
- How should I begin meditation as a total beginner?
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?