I’ve only ever had one guided meditation session while on vacation and I find hard to reproduce an experience as nice as that because the teacher had a very unique energy and how she was and her personal technique was very inspiring but otherwise I consider meditation a form of a breathing exercise so I prefer nothing or calming music
- How do you stay awake for evening meditation?
- When you “fall off the wagon” with your rituals, how do you go back to that initial motivated mindset?
- How do I know which meditation is the best for the day?
- What time of the day is best to meditate? Is there a time that isn’t so good? Why?
- How do you think that meditation has changed your life?
I am using the app calm for some of my meditation. There are 10 minute session that Tamara guides me through but I also use focus music to meditate on my own
The guided meditation helps me remember to focus and not stray. But non guided makes me feel like i dont need to depend on the guidance, so that i can develop practising on my own
Guided for right now as I am new to meditation. Perhaps at a later date I will change to unguided but for now guided is good for me.
As I am a beginner and my mind still wanders, I prefer guided meditations. However, I think that as I get better at it, I will switch to non-guided.
In a low mood, I prefer the guided ones for someone can pull you out of the negative mood. But in calm or try to relax, the ones with short guide and long pause are better for reflection
A balance of both. I do think it’s necessary however, when you are first learning to meditate to learn without anything except instructive guidance and once you feel comfortable in your own meditation mastery to then allow guidance as well.
Guided meditation. I use the Calm apps and I find the voice helps me relax, come back to my breathing and be nice with myself. There is a new subject each day to think about and it’s mostly very helping in my life.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?