I used to do it everyday and found it better than sitting one. If you have place that it's close to nature like woods, water, field highly recommended.
A wLking meditation is nice. You are focused on the fresh air you breathe in and on your body moving. At the same time I was easily distracted by anything that happens outside.
I think it’s a good idea. I had the fortunate opportunity to experience Forest Bathing check it out it’s an ancient Japanese practice all to practice mindfulness.
I've tried it many times, but for me it's less effective except under very rare occasions. It's not due to the walking, though, but due to the people, animals, cars, noise, etc sharing the same space. I personally believe (after many years of experience & research) that as a general rule our species works best with moving meditations, but the atmosphere does make a difference.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??