A way to remember how to meditate is by setting an alarm with a title for meditation breaks throughout your busy day. A different way to fit it into a very crazy schedule is by making sure meditation is done before you leave your bedroom to start your day 🙂 creating a habit out of that can keep it in your schedule for the rest of your life.
I mean you can meditate anywhere if you have to turn off all the music in your car and meditate there just meditate where you feel confident that you won’t have a lot of distraction you don’t even have to do it long you can sit in your car for 5 minutes do it and be done and finish the rest when your free
Set a timer on your phone early before you get up and find a guided meditation that you like and just do 10 to 20 minutes then it's done and you can get on with the rest of your busy day
When I notice the sun outside I get a strong urge to meditate and when I do I feel more confident and want to meditate more often
- How do I strengthen the mediation effects?
- Is it mandatory to make Meditation spiritual or religious for it to have an effect on one’s life?
- What do you focus on while you meditate? Is it your breathing? A mantra? An ambient noise? Or something else?
- Does meditation work for you?
- Do you prefer meditating in silence or with sounds?
- Do you meditate daily? How long do you usually meditate for?
- Do you ever feel like you never want to get out of the meditative state and face the world?
- How do you prepare to meditate?
- How has the meditation helped you ?
- Any favourite guided meditations that help build focus and determination?