A way to remember how to meditate is by setting an alarm with a title for meditation breaks throughout your busy day. A different way to fit it into a very crazy schedule is by making sure meditation is done before you leave your bedroom to start your day 🙂 creating a habit out of that can keep it in your schedule for the rest of your life.
I mean you can meditate anywhere if you have to turn off all the music in your car and meditate there just meditate where you feel confident that you won’t have a lot of distraction you don’t even have to do it long you can sit in your car for 5 minutes do it and be done and finish the rest when your free
Set a timer on your phone early before you get up and find a guided meditation that you like and just do 10 to 20 minutes then it's done and you can get on with the rest of your busy day
When I notice the sun outside I get a strong urge to meditate and when I do I feel more confident and want to meditate more often
- Do you meditate with an app or on your own?
- Do you normally practice meditation with focused breathing or with a phrase to repeat?
- How do you connect with yourself during meditation and with deity?
- Is it okay/still effective to stretch in place of meditation as long as I’m focusing my thoughts and breathing?
- If meditation requires a straight back (ex: chakra opening meditation) and my back hurts and I need focus on my breath and I can’t because my back hurts…. what can I do?
- How could I make for a good place and time to meditate when the kids are all over the place? We live fairly small…
- Is meditation related to yoga?
- Where do you meditate
- Do you use any other meditation apps or websites for a bit more variety?
- How to start meditation