I think when u sleep u already are meditating, because your body is already relaxed while laying down. Even while your dreaming your mind is focused on one thing. It may seem like it’s hard but technically it’s already given to ya. All you gotta do is relax without any stress or anxiety or even worry. As long as you can breathe without any negative thought or feeling you can get it down. It’s a wonderful feeling if ya ask me. Give it a try. Cuz it helps me quite a lot.
I usually have a lot going through my head, but sometimes I just try to listen to the sounds around me and see which ones that I can’t hear as clearly will stand out to me. Since your focusing on the quietest sound it helps you stay focused and calm while not falling asleep trying to find it!
I would suggest that you do it earlier in the night. It seems the time you are using to meditate is the same time that your body needs to rest.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?