Cl Ment T.
I like to do a short yoga session to connect a bit more with myself. Maybe have a cup of tea and get ready. I try not to beat myself up if I get distracted. If the meditation I set out to do doesn't go over well then I pick another shorter one to end it off on. Even just a few minutes is helpful.
Just dime lights in the room, light up simple candle, lay down on the bed or in sofa, make yourself comfortable and relaxed, and breath deep and slowly.
Meditation is not just sitting in one place and doing it, it can take a place outside walking meditation paying attention to how you walk weight balance….etc try it out.
I set aside time after the kids in bed and before it's time to sleep. In fact I sleep better if I take the time to meditate in the evening
Get away from the chaos. Go for a walk or take a bath. Find some solitude with some good music. Write in your journal.
I get into my bedroom or cabin, close the doors, get settled, and then start. I use another app called calm as they have a huge range and I like the guide. I try to block out all the sounds and pulls of people and animals needing me, and remind myself that it’s just 12 minutes, and I can attend to them after I do this.
I save my meditation time for right before I go to sleep. It helps me unwind my mind and slip into calmness. More often than not, I meditate myself to sleep.
To meditate is not being perfect. Just leave the noise to come and go, accept it. Just do it, meditate and let the noise and thoughts to be in your life like clouds. You see them, but you ignore them l, you accept them. 🙂
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??