- How can I meditate in order to fall asleep quicker and have a deep sleep?
- Do you prefer to sit when meditating or do something else (lie down, walk, etc)?
- Has meditation ever scared you? I’ve felt overwhelmed before.
- Do you consider morning prayers as part of meditation?
- Before this app I have never heard about visualization, I only knew about meditation. How do I incorporate visualization into my everyday routine?
Improving sleep hygiene – better quality sleep by darkening the bedroom, keeping the temperature cool and eliminating distractions from screens, such as those on cell phones, computers and tvs.
Preparing for the next morning at night – setting out clothes and items for work or school and putting together lunches in advance can make mornings easier if a person has a little motivation or energy when they wake up.
Getting enough rest – going to sleep and waking up at the same time.
Allowing for extra time in the morning – waking up earlier or adjusting a work schedule to start later, if possible, can relieve pressure and stress in the morning.
Using light cues – light can communicate to the body that it is morning and time to wake up. Opening the curtains right away or timing an overhead light to turn on at the same time every day can help the body to wake up.
But when it recently happened, I found my morning routine to be an anchor. Furthermore, I meditated on being brave. I also took a hard look at my to do list: while you should get things done, you should not hate the majority of it. On days I feel down, I put activities that lift my mood on my to do list, recognizing that this in itself is a good goal.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?