- What do you guys like about meditation? How do you feel after meditation?
- Do you know whether meditating can help someone heal and recover from a concussion?
- Does meditation really work for you?
- How do you get the most out of a meditation when you just can’t keep your mind on that particular exercise?
- How do you stop thoughts racing around when you try to meditate?
Improving sleep hygiene – better quality sleep by darkening the bedroom, keeping the temperature cool and eliminating distractions from screens, such as those on cell phones, computers and tvs.
Preparing for the next morning at night – setting out clothes and items for work or school and putting together lunches in advance can make mornings easier if a person has a little motivation or energy when they wake up.
Getting enough rest – going to sleep and waking up at the same time.
Allowing for extra time in the morning – waking up earlier or adjusting a work schedule to start later, if possible, can relieve pressure and stress in the morning.
Using light cues – light can communicate to the body that it is morning and time to wake up. Opening the curtains right away or timing an overhead light to turn on at the same time every day can help the body to wake up.
But when it recently happened, I found my morning routine to be an anchor. Furthermore, I meditated on being brave. I also took a hard look at my to do list: while you should get things done, you should not hate the majority of it. On days I feel down, I put activities that lift my mood on my to do list, recognizing that this in itself is a good goal.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?