The variety keeps it fresh and helps me stay in the moment – I’d strongly recommend it!
I do not get so bored when I lie down. This has already put me into some interesting experiences. The problem is that the position relaxes me so much that it makes me sleepy.
That is why I am changing according to my state of mind. If I do not feel like meditating in a quiet place and in low light, I do moving meditation …
But the way we make habits, say drinking tea, watching TV, or something such that we do on for long and repeated intervals, we can make the meditation in same way.
My own experience is that rather than making other habits, meditation is much more helpful and beneficial.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?