The variety keeps it fresh and helps me stay in the moment – I’d strongly recommend it!
I do not get so bored when I lie down. This has already put me into some interesting experiences. The problem is that the position relaxes me so much that it makes me sleepy.
That is why I am changing according to my state of mind. If I do not feel like meditating in a quiet place and in low light, I do moving meditation …
But the way we make habits, say drinking tea, watching TV, or something such that we do on for long and repeated intervals, we can make the meditation in same way.
My own experience is that rather than making other habits, meditation is much more helpful and beneficial.
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?