- Do you prefer doing meditation in silence or using an application for different sounds?
- What are the differences you notice when you meditate?
- Does meditation help panic disorder?
- What time of day do you find meditation most refreshing or invigorating?
- How do I know which meditation is the best for the day?
The variety keeps it fresh and helps me stay in the moment – I’d strongly recommend it!
I do not get so bored when I lie down. This has already put me into some interesting experiences. The problem is that the position relaxes me so much that it makes me sleepy.
That is why I am changing according to my state of mind. If I do not feel like meditating in a quiet place and in low light, I do moving meditation …
But the way we make habits, say drinking tea, watching TV, or something such that we do on for long and repeated intervals, we can make the meditation in same way.
My own experience is that rather than making other habits, meditation is much more helpful and beneficial.
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?