- How many times a day should I meditate and when?
- How has meditation changed the way that you act with family or friends?
- Do you meditate in complete silence or prefer ambient music?
- What do you do to mitigate your self-judgement when you lose your concentration?
- What type of meditation do you prefer? Why?
The variety keeps it fresh and helps me stay in the moment – I’d strongly recommend it!
I do not get so bored when I lie down. This has already put me into some interesting experiences. The problem is that the position relaxes me so much that it makes me sleepy.
That is why I am changing according to my state of mind. If I do not feel like meditating in a quiet place and in low light, I do moving meditation …
But the way we make habits, say drinking tea, watching TV, or something such that we do on for long and repeated intervals, we can make the meditation in same way.
My own experience is that rather than making other habits, meditation is much more helpful and beneficial.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?