Set up your reminders and leave a pillow on the floor in the middle of your room or on your bed so you can see it and remember your meditation and if anything is on your mind you will get into the habit of thinking to meditate
I just sit on my bed and have a 5min timer to sit and breathe with low lighting. I take time to think about my day and process everything. I cry, laugh, but try not to talk. It doesn't have to be total meditation, just something that helps you sleep better, without worry
Maybe just instead of meditating, just sit where ever and just clear your mind. It's not difficult or probably right, but it's your body and mind so you choose what you'd like to do.
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?