Then practice focused deep work.
Eat and sleep healthy.
Enjoy your family & friends.
When something doesn’t not go according to plan, try your best to fix it rather than ignoring it, being lazy, or even afraid of the change in plan, fix it and move forward.
remember to see the change in plan as a new experience or challenge rather than set back.
- How do you keep motivated? Sometime I just want to lay down and not move.
- What keeps you motivated after a break in your daily routine?
- Which is the best method to “write my to-do”?
- I have a slow pace and it usually takes me 2 hours to start breakfast, does it still count as breakfast or should I try to do it within an hour of waking up? What are your guys' suggestions?
- Did you know that flossing can help prevent heart disease?
- What’s the most noticeable change you’ve seen in yourself since integrating the practice of meditation into your life?
- How do you make meditating easier?
- Which do you find more beneficial: guided or unguided meditations?
- How has meditation helped you professionally?
- What type of meditation is your favorite? Guided, music, or something else?
- What do other people focus on when they meditate?
- What’s your method to focus on meditating?
- Can you meditate too much?
- What do you guys think when you meditate? Doesn’t your mind wander sometimes? Or is it actually the main point of meditation, where we clear our mind completely and focus on the topic?
- How do you meditate in a stressful noisy environment?