Then practice focused deep work.
Eat and sleep healthy.
Enjoy your family & friends.
When something doesn’t not go according to plan, try your best to fix it rather than ignoring it, being lazy, or even afraid of the change in plan, fix it and move forward.
remember to see the change in plan as a new experience or challenge rather than set back.
1. You want to do the thing but you are scared you will do it wrong and disappoint yourself/someone else
2. You don’t really want to do the thing, it’s not for you.
Once you ask the question of yourself it can be surprisingly easy to work out which. If it’s 1, compassion for yourself is key, self love is everything at the core of things. If it’s 2, do you really have to do it? And if so, can it be linked in your mind to longer term goals you DO want to do? For example ‘I don’t want to do my taxes but if I do I’ll sleep better tonight and I deserve that’
– in both cases, allow yourself to be led by your needs, allow your needs, compassion and understanding of yourself of key! If you punish yourself for being lazy, that won’t help, and if you aren’t on your own side you are more likely to experience 1.
Have a lovely day! I’m on holiday in Spain. Peace out 💖🔮💖
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??