1. You want to do the thing but you are scared you will do it wrong and disappoint yourself/someone else
2. You don’t really want to do the thing, it’s not for you.
Once you ask the question of yourself it can be surprisingly easy to work out which. If it’s 1, compassion for yourself is key, self love is everything at the core of things. If it’s 2, do you really have to do it? And if so, can it be linked in your mind to longer term goals you DO want to do? For example ‘I don’t want to do my taxes but if I do I’ll sleep better tonight and I deserve that’
– in both cases, allow yourself to be led by your needs, allow your needs, compassion and understanding of yourself of key! If you punish yourself for being lazy, that won’t help, and if you aren’t on your own side you are more likely to experience 1.
Have a lovely day! I’m on holiday in Spain. Peace out 💖🔮💖
- What benefits are you feeling after meditation?
- Is okay that I go to my happy place when I meditate? Or do I need an absolute clear head?
- How does you meditation routine look? Do you do it in the morning or evening, etc.?
- Do you find it boring to meditate without music? Do you think it’s bad to meditate with music on? Is instrumental and soft music with words ok?
- How long do you meditate? How do you feel afterwards?
Then practice focused deep work.
Eat and sleep healthy.
Enjoy your family & friends.
When something doesn’t not go according to plan, try your best to fix it rather than ignoring it, being lazy, or even afraid of the change in plan, fix it and move forward.
remember to see the change in plan as a new experience or challenge rather than set back.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?