1. You want to do the thing but you are scared you will do it wrong and disappoint yourself/someone else
2. You don’t really want to do the thing, it’s not for you.
Once you ask the question of yourself it can be surprisingly easy to work out which. If it’s 1, compassion for yourself is key, self love is everything at the core of things. If it’s 2, do you really have to do it? And if so, can it be linked in your mind to longer term goals you DO want to do? For example ‘I don’t want to do my taxes but if I do I’ll sleep better tonight and I deserve that’
– in both cases, allow yourself to be led by your needs, allow your needs, compassion and understanding of yourself of key! If you punish yourself for being lazy, that won’t help, and if you aren’t on your own side you are more likely to experience 1.
Have a lovely day! I’m on holiday in Spain. Peace out 💖🔮💖
- What time of day do you prefer to meditate?
- How do you study for long periods of time?
- What breakfast containing protein can be had when you don’t have time to cook or fry anything?
- What are the best foods to eat at breakfast? Eggs?
- What is your favorite simple meditation for when you’re out in public?
Then practice focused deep work.
Eat and sleep healthy.
Enjoy your family & friends.
When something doesn’t not go according to plan, try your best to fix it rather than ignoring it, being lazy, or even afraid of the change in plan, fix it and move forward.
remember to see the change in plan as a new experience or challenge rather than set back.
- What’s better than meditation?
- How should I meditate?
- Why is meditation important for you?
- How do you meditate without a guide?
- How important is body position for meditation?
- How many times should you meditate a day?
- How do you feel if you accidentally fall asleep during meditation? Do you try again later?
- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- What is your favorite meditation tool/technique that takes 5 minutes or less?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?