I have an app, I have aura and headspace. I downloaded some meditation tracks from youtube. The other apps I cant use most of their audios if Im not subscribed to the upgrade so Im bot enjoying them, Im rather listening to the youtube downloaded. Yet, Im thinking of trying the fabulous tracks
I look for different sources of guided meditations and/or just meditate in silence or sounds… I really look for guided meditations to get to dig deeper inside… Healing and getting to my inner child, getting to my inner wound, conscious breathing…
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation