I do it to call asleep sometimes with the sleepy meditations. Otherwise, I do it in the car on the way home or on the way to work. Obviously not closing the eyes or a meditation that makes me sleepy. The reflection ones help to decompress from a long day at work before getting home to busy family life.
- If you suffer from severe mental illness (i.e depression or bipolar disorder), how do you handle very depressed feelings during meditation? Sometimes I feel like I am being sucked into a vortex of depression, guilt and shame during meditation because I am alone with my thoughts and feelings during that time. It is so painful 😢
- Best way of meditation??
- Do you prefer doing meditation in silence or using an application for different sounds?
- How do I best meditate?
- Do you sit or lie down to meditate? Open or closed eyes? Music or silence?
The best time to meditate would be just after you wake up every morning. It helps you stay calm throughout the day and be productive.
Definitely right after breakfast, before going to work. It helps to channel your energy in a good direction and make the day productive.
Meditate before having lunch. That way you will slow yourself down from anxiety, feel better and eat less. It also recharges you for the afternoon shift. Xoxo
When I didnt have time before or after work I would do a 10 minute meditation on my lunch break or around 2pm. I think a 10 minute break is reasonable for an employer to allow and it helped me concentrate through the rest of the day.
Try doing is as you wake up first thing in the morning. Set your alarm 5mins early and then you can fit it in. This will help set up your day.
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep