Definitely right after breakfast, before going to work. It helps to channel your energy in a good direction and make the day productive.
Try doing is as you wake up first thing in the morning. Set your alarm 5mins early and then you can fit it in. This will help set up your day.
Meditate before having lunch. That way you will slow yourself down from anxiety, feel better and eat less. It also recharges you for the afternoon shift. Xoxo
The best time to meditate would be just after you wake up every morning. It helps you stay calm throughout the day and be productive.
When I didnt have time before or after work I would do a 10 minute meditation on my lunch break or around 2pm. I think a 10 minute break is reasonable for an employer to allow and it helped me concentrate through the rest of the day.
I do it to call asleep sometimes with the sleepy meditations. Otherwise, I do it in the car on the way home or on the way to work. Obviously not closing the eyes or a meditation that makes me sleepy. The reflection ones help to decompress from a long day at work before getting home to busy family life.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?