It is difficult to just close your eyes. Thoughts come streaming in trying to fill the void and the imagination. So I know I’m meditating when I’m focussing on my breathing rather than the thoughts or a mantra I’m repeating. It’s a constant battle to chase the unrated throughs. A battle I am mastering day by day.
Your body, mind and soul takes a journey, you visualize it, you feel it. Your mind becomes calm, your body tingles and you are on with the universe.
You should feel like you're in another world, like you're in a deep thought about something…but something peaceful! And once you start feeling like your time was passing really quick, then that means that your meditating and not just closing your eyes feeling bored!😉😀
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??