- There are many types of meditation, some entirely secular mindfullness, others more spiritual, in degrees of formality. So please include in your answer an indication of what type. Do you begin each (or sometimes) meditation session with a statement of intent for an eventual outcome or concern or question to get answer for; more so than basic calmess or de-stress?
- What do you guys like about meditation? How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you build up sitting still and meditating for long periods of time without moving and without falling asleep?
- Do you sit or lie down to meditate? Open or closed eyes? Music or silence?
- Other than Fabulous, what resources do you use for guided audio sessions to help meditation?
Breethe has free content too, but I ended up paying for it.
You can also try 10 % happier and headspace. I also heard good things about insight timer but haven’t used it yet
The app “Meditation studio” is also a good option to consider.
However, if one wants to go completely free, the Cleveland clinic offers a relatively nice free mindfulness app. It doesn’t offer the same skill development that buddhify or headspace do but it’s definitely a good place to start.
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?