- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- I would like to know how other people manage to keep up their routines. I really struggle establishing strong positive habits, especially with food for example. Often I will have perfect weeks then fall off the wagon and feel like I’ve undone all the good work. Finding balance is difficult!
- When meditating late at night, what do you do to not fall sleep?
- Morning or evening meditations? Which is better? Or is it both, and which method?
- After some practice…can we really trust and make the difference between our intuition voice and our mind voice?
Breethe has free content too, but I ended up paying for it.
You can also try 10 % happier and headspace. I also heard good things about insight timer but haven’t used it yet
The app “Meditation studio” is also a good option to consider.
However, if one wants to go completely free, the Cleveland clinic offers a relatively nice free mindfulness app. It doesn’t offer the same skill development that buddhify or headspace do but it’s definitely a good place to start.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?