I have not thought about it before this question. I am curious, though so I'm going to look more into it. Thanks for the idea!
I have never done a meditation retreat or even thought about it. I just enjoy taking some alone time to help me settle before bed
Unfortunately, I don’t have a go to as such, I travel a lot to different countries and cities, but I have planned a holiday that will incorporate meditation, yoga and a certificate at the end of it!! I want these things to be more apart of my daily life. I have decided to immerse myself so I will learn how to do this anywhere on my own, the certificate will give me the ability to teach and they say if you want to reinforce new learnings in your life teaching helps to do this. But if you look online, you will probably find somwhere that offers weekend retreats, or as I have recently done, did a search for transcendental meditation locally as I do mindfulness at the moment and want to learn more. I notice that there is usually someone locally that offers this, so this maybe another option for you!! 🙏🏼Happy Meditating
A good resource is this app, a good place to do it is somewhere comfortable like putting a cushion on the floor and sitting on it, and just thinking about breathing and taking control of your breathing if you need me thing else just contact
Check out sos.org. they organize and do long weekends meditation retreats. They teach a simple and powerful meditation.
J Nia F.
I have the BEST! I read a few verses In the Bible and then pray, writing in my journal . I sit quietly, reflecting on my last day and contemplating tomorrow.
Yes, I am from the D.C. area so I am close to many different types of meditation, yoga, hiking, CrossFit, etc. retreats. I think it is something that if you are looking for it you can find it but there are a lot of miss opportunities to advertise for such events as people don’t always understand the correlation of different parts of life and how they create one picture. I am always looking for more resources and ideas so anything you can share is always helpful!
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?