On the other hand- I understand the purpose of these goals is to give me more confidence and to help build stronger habits. That is happening. And if I am so busy I can't fulfill all my fabulous actions- if I am aware and choosing to let them go at that time for the sake of more priority tasks, that is okay with me. I can see the long goal- and that is 100% more important than simply checking things off a list for the sake of checking them off. (As long as I don't continue to prioritize over them always).
I am happy when I am in the moment doing what feels right for me, whether that be action or stillness.
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?