On the other hand- I understand the purpose of these goals is to give me more confidence and to help build stronger habits. That is happening. And if I am so busy I can't fulfill all my fabulous actions- if I am aware and choosing to let them go at that time for the sake of more priority tasks, that is okay with me. I can see the long goal- and that is 100% more important than simply checking things off a list for the sake of checking them off. (As long as I don't continue to prioritize over them always).
I am happy when I am in the moment doing what feels right for me, whether that be action or stillness.
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation