- How can I improve for tomorrow?
- Which kind of meditation is the most helpful for you?
- What time do you fine is the best time to schedule meditation so it’s most effective and easier to relax into?
- How do you keep your focus during meditation, especially when your mind is going at warp speed!?
- Most of the time I am in good control of my anxiety disorder. However There are times that find it a real struggle. Any suggestions on how to make sure I support myself to stay motivated?
On the other hand- I understand the purpose of these goals is to give me more confidence and to help build stronger habits. That is happening. And if I am so busy I can't fulfill all my fabulous actions- if I am aware and choosing to let them go at that time for the sake of more priority tasks, that is okay with me. I can see the long goal- and that is 100% more important than simply checking things off a list for the sake of checking them off. (As long as I don't continue to prioritize over them always).
I am happy when I am in the moment doing what feels right for me, whether that be action or stillness.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?