- Which type of meditation you like to practice most?
- Can someone with a meditation habit that has lasted years give me advice to build a long lasting practice? Any golden rules of how you meditate?
- What mistakes did I make today?
- I am very easily distracted. I am working on doing five minute meditation sessions, but I’d like to move to longer sessions soon. Do you have any tips?
- Do you have any good resources for doing weekend long meditation retreats?
On the other hand- I understand the purpose of these goals is to give me more confidence and to help build stronger habits. That is happening. And if I am so busy I can't fulfill all my fabulous actions- if I am aware and choosing to let them go at that time for the sake of more priority tasks, that is okay with me. I can see the long goal- and that is 100% more important than simply checking things off a list for the sake of checking them off. (As long as I don't continue to prioritize over them always).
I am happy when I am in the moment doing what feels right for me, whether that be action or stillness.
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?