On the other hand- I understand the purpose of these goals is to give me more confidence and to help build stronger habits. That is happening. And if I am so busy I can't fulfill all my fabulous actions- if I am aware and choosing to let them go at that time for the sake of more priority tasks, that is okay with me. I can see the long goal- and that is 100% more important than simply checking things off a list for the sake of checking them off. (As long as I don't continue to prioritize over them always).
I am happy when I am in the moment doing what feels right for me, whether that be action or stillness.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?