There is no wrong way to meditate. It will come with time. It is hard for me to visualize landscapes at times. So I focus on a steady sound around me like the air coming out of a fan. Sometimes I focus on a color and sometimes I start by morning how different parts of my body feel.
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?