First, you have to figure out what it is you are trying to achieve. Then, you have to set up small, reasonable goals that you think will get you there. Don't forget to include elements of fun to keep yourself happy and motivated on your journey. If you reach a moment where you seem unable to move on, don't panic! You simply reevaluate your goals. Oftentimes, we have to tweak them a lil because we encounter problems we didn't anticipate. That's ok. That's not a fail and you certainly don't scrap the whole journey because of it. Sometimes, you might even have to tweak the end goal as well. Then you start back where you left off. And every time you succeed at one of your small goals, you celebrate your victory. Every step of the journey matters because it is the journey of our lives, our loves, our struggles, our fabulous successes.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??