First, you have to figure out what it is you are trying to achieve. Then, you have to set up small, reasonable goals that you think will get you there. Don't forget to include elements of fun to keep yourself happy and motivated on your journey. If you reach a moment where you seem unable to move on, don't panic! You simply reevaluate your goals. Oftentimes, we have to tweak them a lil because we encounter problems we didn't anticipate. That's ok. That's not a fail and you certainly don't scrap the whole journey because of it. Sometimes, you might even have to tweak the end goal as well. Then you start back where you left off. And every time you succeed at one of your small goals, you celebrate your victory. Every step of the journey matters because it is the journey of our lives, our loves, our struggles, our fabulous successes.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.