First, you have to figure out what it is you are trying to achieve. Then, you have to set up small, reasonable goals that you think will get you there. Don't forget to include elements of fun to keep yourself happy and motivated on your journey. If you reach a moment where you seem unable to move on, don't panic! You simply reevaluate your goals. Oftentimes, we have to tweak them a lil because we encounter problems we didn't anticipate. That's ok. That's not a fail and you certainly don't scrap the whole journey because of it. Sometimes, you might even have to tweak the end goal as well. Then you start back where you left off. And every time you succeed at one of your small goals, you celebrate your victory. Every step of the journey matters because it is the journey of our lives, our loves, our struggles, our fabulous successes.
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..