In breathing and body scan practices, I am able to more or less quite able to concentrate. But in others like Altruism, Loving Kindness and others, Meditation is difficult for me. But , the thing here is, the more you practice, the better you become at controlling your thoughts. It doesn't matter for how long you are able to do it because for an untrained mind, thoughts will arise continuously. What matters is whether able to bring it back gently to your practise. It improves over time with consistent practice. Who knows, you might even become better than me in the rest of the practices! Haha !
Take Care. 😄
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??