I d personally recommand laying on your back when meditating. I feel like you can be more focused on the breathing than other things like keeping your back straight or not feeling as comfortable as you think you should when keeping that position. Also you can be sure that your body is in the most relaxed position that it can be in👍🏼
no, no matter where you meditate you can get the same results as long as you’re able to maintain the same amount of focus and relaxation
I think it is fine to meditate in bed. Whatever you're most comfortable doing is what I'd think would be the most important aspect.
There's no harm while meditating in Bed. You can take a Support also, but the main thing is You should be in a really Deep and Relaxed State of Mind , Just Concentrate on what you want to be in Life and Imagine Yourself in That Position, be thankful to all who supported/ supporting you in this Situation and Always be in a Calm state of mind for atleast 6 minutes. Hope it Helps 🙂
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?