I feel relaxed and focused and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It’s like after getting a massage and you just feel a little tired but so relaxed and at ease.
I am meditating in the morning before work and it is calming me, stops my mind racing around what needs to be done. I also think it is making me more generous to others as I push out petty thoughts that come up
I have started to notice where my mind is at, what thoughts and emotions i’m feeling outside of my practice. I have been meditating on and off for 3 months now and the days when I don’t meditate I notice I am more anxious and less aware of others.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?