I feel relaxed and focused and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It’s like after getting a massage and you just feel a little tired but so relaxed and at ease.
I am meditating in the morning before work and it is calming me, stops my mind racing around what needs to be done. I also think it is making me more generous to others as I push out petty thoughts that come up
I have started to notice where my mind is at, what thoughts and emotions i’m feeling outside of my practice. I have been meditating on and off for 3 months now and the days when I don’t meditate I notice I am more anxious and less aware of others.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?