I feel relaxed and focused and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It’s like after getting a massage and you just feel a little tired but so relaxed and at ease.
I am meditating in the morning before work and it is calming me, stops my mind racing around what needs to be done. I also think it is making me more generous to others as I push out petty thoughts that come up
I have started to notice where my mind is at, what thoughts and emotions i’m feeling outside of my practice. I have been meditating on and off for 3 months now and the days when I don’t meditate I notice I am more anxious and less aware of others.
- What helps you stay focused? Do you use a physical focusing point?
- Has your meditation practice changed you in any noticeable way?
- What is the percentage of guided versus alone?
- What do you do when one thought after another seems to pop into your meditation?
- What is the results meditation continuously has brought to you after four weeks-some often practice?
- Do you have a mantra?
- Do you use a meditation app? I use headspace, but I’ve heard of so many.
- What are some of your favorite meditation spots? Your couch? Sitting in a straight-backed chair?
- How do you come back to focus after your mind has wandered?
- How can I make myself to meditate every day? It a quiet and peaceful place one of the conditions?