I feel relaxed and focused and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It’s like after getting a massage and you just feel a little tired but so relaxed and at ease.
I am meditating in the morning before work and it is calming me, stops my mind racing around what needs to be done. I also think it is making me more generous to others as I push out petty thoughts that come up
I have started to notice where my mind is at, what thoughts and emotions i’m feeling outside of my practice. I have been meditating on and off for 3 months now and the days when I don’t meditate I notice I am more anxious and less aware of others.
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation