I find the bestimes for meditation to be in the morning, or when you are overwhelmed. The most important part is just doing it though.
I think it depends on the type of meditation! I like doing it before bed to help me relax and reflect on my day, it tends to put me to sleep. Morning time is great for getting yourself in the right headspace to have a productive and happy day! You just have to explore and find what’s best for you!
Before you go to sleep if you want to relax after a long day. After waking up if you want to start the day in a relaxed and motivated state of mind!
Inocêncio Da Cruz
The best time to meditate is the earliest time you can, as soon as you wake up for example. Any other time is a great time to meditate too. As you practice meditation you will notice that you can do it anytime, anyplace.
I believe that the best time to meditate is at night, when your body and mind are ready to take a big break and is more aware of what is happening around you.
Anytime. I personally meditate in the afternoons, or if I have a moment of high anxiety. It is possible to have a functioning meditation, where a task is performed like coloring or doing something seemingly “thoughtless” while focusing on the breath. I often use guided meditations on YouTube specifically for checking into yourself and relaxing into a deep sleep.
It really depends on your schedule and how you use mediation. I meditate in the am to see the tone for my day and at night to be more at peace with my thoughts so I can rest.
I don’t know, but I guess that each person has a time during the day when it’s more quiet than usual. I do it every day at another hour, depending on my schedule.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?