I find the bestimes for meditation to be in the morning, or when you are overwhelmed. The most important part is just doing it though.
Rom O T.
I think it depends on the type of meditation! I like doing it before bed to help me relax and reflect on my day, it tends to put me to sleep. Morning time is great for getting yourself in the right headspace to have a productive and happy day! You just have to explore and find what’s best for you!
Before you go to sleep if you want to relax after a long day. After waking up if you want to start the day in a relaxed and motivated state of mind!
Inoc Ncio Q.
The best time to meditate is the earliest time you can, as soon as you wake up for example. Any other time is a great time to meditate too. As you practice meditation you will notice that you can do it anytime, anyplace.
I believe that the best time to meditate is at night, when your body and mind are ready to take a big break and is more aware of what is happening around you.
L Cidas E.
Anytime. I personally meditate in the afternoons, or if I have a moment of high anxiety. It is possible to have a functioning meditation, where a task is performed like coloring or doing something seemingly “thoughtless” while focusing on the breath. I often use guided meditations on YouTube specifically for checking into yourself and relaxing into a deep sleep.
I don’t know, but I guess that each person has a time during the day when it’s more quiet than usual. I do it every day at another hour, depending on my schedule.
It really depends on your schedule and how you use mediation. I meditate in the am to see the tone for my day and at night to be more at peace with my thoughts so I can rest.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?