- When is the best time to meditate?
- How often do you meditate? What benefits does it bring?
- What advice do you have for being successful during the giving up sugar challenge?
- How do you focus your thinking to one problem/idea to resolve it through meditation?
- Which kind of meditation helps most for people with stress-related disorders?
Other times it is very difficult to quiet my mind. I try to acknowledge the thoughts as they come and just say to myself "Thank you for sharing" then I let it go. When I don't manage to quiet my mind I find a way to be at peace with that, and I tell myself that there is always another chance to feel better, to calm down and to take another deep breath.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?