Other times it is very difficult to quiet my mind. I try to acknowledge the thoughts as they come and just say to myself "Thank you for sharing" then I let it go. When I don't manage to quiet my mind I find a way to be at peace with that, and I tell myself that there is always another chance to feel better, to calm down and to take another deep breath.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??