- What do you do to make your to-do list enticing?
- I can’t discipline myself and follow my routine so keep falling behind in my studying. How do I overcome this??
- How often do you revisit your to-do list in order to add points, prioritize, and check off items already done?
- What do you count/qualifies as deep work to you?
- What tool, if any, is the most helpful while meditating? I personally use Mala beads, but would like to try more.
Other times it is very difficult to quiet my mind. I try to acknowledge the thoughts as they come and just say to myself "Thank you for sharing" then I let it go. When I don't manage to quiet my mind I find a way to be at peace with that, and I tell myself that there is always another chance to feel better, to calm down and to take another deep breath.
- What’s better than meditation?
- How should I meditate?
- Why is meditation important for you?
- How do you meditate without a guide?
- How important is body position for meditation?
- How many times should you meditate a day?
- How do you feel if you accidentally fall asleep during meditation? Do you try again later?
- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- What is your favorite meditation tool/technique that takes 5 minutes or less?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?