However, there are methods of meditation where you put yourself in a relaxed resting mind, and then 'drop' a question or thought into your mind and notice which feelings arise. Don't judge yourself or question those feelings, just allow them to happen and note them. Afterwards you may reflect and learn something about how you feel.
I hope this helps! The real key is to be consistent. This is definitely a skill, and it takes time to learn. Stick with it!
You should try different types of meditation and not stick to just one type.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??