- How do you deal with the chaos in your mind that keeps you from being more regular with meditating?
- What type of meditation do you follow? Do you see a comparable point in the type of meditation you follow?
- How do you feel after meditating? Does it really help your day?
- Why is meditation important for you?
- I’ve never tried an “unguided” meditation or mindfulness experience. How do I start?
However, there are methods of meditation where you put yourself in a relaxed resting mind, and then 'drop' a question or thought into your mind and notice which feelings arise. Don't judge yourself or question those feelings, just allow them to happen and note them. Afterwards you may reflect and learn something about how you feel.
I hope this helps! The real key is to be consistent. This is definitely a skill, and it takes time to learn. Stick with it!
You should try different types of meditation and not stick to just one type.
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep