I sit still in darkness with my eyes closed, breathing in through my nose and out through my breath, I clear my mind and relax
Karl Hans Q.
How I will make my meditation longer is, to not think of anything and relax which makes my thoughts or my mind just flow with the wind. I will also meditate in places I won’t get distracted in, as well as putting on calm music to put me in the mood.
- How do I strengthen the mediation effects?
- Is it mandatory to make Meditation spiritual or religious for it to have an effect on one’s life?
- What do you focus on while you meditate? Is it your breathing? A mantra? An ambient noise? Or something else?
- Does meditation work for you?
- Do you prefer meditating in silence or with sounds?
- Do you meditate daily? How long do you usually meditate for?
- Do you ever feel like you never want to get out of the meditative state and face the world?
- How do you prepare to meditate?
- How has the meditation helped you ?
- Any favourite guided meditations that help build focus and determination?