Yes,I have.like I tend to get upset very less compared to earlier.make very thought-out decisions try to avoid temptations and if gave into temptation I tend not to overdo it.feel less attached to previously attached physical items. This did not happen over night or magically it has taken me over 3 years of mindfulness to notice these things. Hope this helps you.
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?