I choose a subject and then think about it or a question that I want to answer.
I use the app calm however to meditate. I recommend this to people who like guided meditation since it has many to follow.
I like to meditate either silently or with uplifting soft music in the background utilizing a bell timer at 10-20 minutes.
I started by focusing on my breathe (that is the guide to mediation) but I find more wisdom speaking to the universe. I am still focused on something and internally so, but it is the only opportunity I get to reach deeply into the universe for answers and guidance.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?