I choose a subject and then think about it or a question that I want to answer.
- Do you prefer meditating by yourself or using a guided meditation?
- Do you feel that since you have begun meditating that you have increased irritability or have become more aware of your own negative emotions?
- How do you deal with chronic emotionnal pain like chest compression due to anxiety?
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- When do you meditate when do you visualize and how often do you do each?
I use the app calm however to meditate. I recommend this to people who like guided meditation since it has many to follow.
I like to meditate either silently or with uplifting soft music in the background utilizing a bell timer at 10-20 minutes.
I started by focusing on my breathe (that is the guide to mediation) but I find more wisdom speaking to the universe. I am still focused on something and internally so, but it is the only opportunity I get to reach deeply into the universe for answers and guidance.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?