I choose a subject and then think about it or a question that I want to answer.
I use the app calm however to meditate. I recommend this to people who like guided meditation since it has many to follow.
I like to meditate either silently or with uplifting soft music in the background utilizing a bell timer at 10-20 minutes.
I started by focusing on my breathe (that is the guide to mediation) but I find more wisdom speaking to the universe. I am still focused on something and internally so, but it is the only opportunity I get to reach deeply into the universe for answers and guidance.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?