Download an app that helps guide you through and don’t overthink its. If your trying, you’re doing it right
Whenever I find myself enmeshed in a thought I simply smile at it and let it go. Another will take it place soon enough. :):)
Noise canceling headphones are key for me. The more silence the more I connect inwardly.
To start- exhale completely. Inhale to the count of 4, hold it for a count of 4, exhale to the count of 5. Then repeat.
It takes a minute to get the rhythm. Eventually it becomes easy and you realize you were in the moment, with yourself, breathing….just being. 💕
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?