Download an app that helps guide you through and don’t overthink its. If your trying, you’re doing it right
Whenever I find myself enmeshed in a thought I simply smile at it and let it go. Another will take it place soon enough. :):)
Noise canceling headphones are key for me. The more silence the more I connect inwardly.
To start- exhale completely. Inhale to the count of 4, hold it for a count of 4, exhale to the count of 5. Then repeat.
It takes a minute to get the rhythm. Eventually it becomes easy and you realize you were in the moment, with yourself, breathing….just being. 💕
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?