Reduces stress, decreases anxiety, promotes emotional health, lengthens attention span, may reduce memory loss due to aging, improves sleep, promotes kindness, May help fight addictions, helps control pain, enhances sense of self, and reduces blood pressure.
The long term benefits of meditation are, that in fact you will have earnt your ur hair. Become stronger and more flexible mentally. Better posture, mentally and physically. Better at breathing, more mentally aware of whom you are. More articulate, more centered,and more in control of wh ever you wish to become. More accurate with your attempt If expressing your every essence. Raising your frequency which will provide you a better chance at being successful. Hopefully
Better sleep, enhanced memory, concentration and perception, increased levels of happiness and compassion, a healthier immune system, improved alertness and ability to focus
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?