Our spirituality moves towards the righteous consciousness
Thus Spiritual master is utmost important for meditation
The best of the best way is Find a real living master.
But became aware of danger of masters who have only knowledge and who don't know beyond them.
If I am “so inside my head”, needing direction or reminder to just BREATHE, guided is most beneficial.
When I am reflecting, grounding, needing to do my work, so to speak – unguided is much more preferred.
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?