I usually prefer the confinement of my Room. It’s an area where it’s a safe space also, I can easily lock in on my thoughts to ease away any anxiety
On my bed, so that when I open my Eyes after my méditation the first thing I see is the landscape, the mountains, threes and the sun by my window
My favorite place for meditate is in my bedroom on my bed but also in the grass in a park but it need to be in silence and also any one in that place that I will be meditating. It's more easy for me to que calm and be focus and relax at the same time 😉✨
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..