I usually prefer the confinement of my Room. It’s an area where it’s a safe space also, I can easily lock in on my thoughts to ease away any anxiety
On my bed, so that when I open my Eyes after my méditation the first thing I see is the landscape, the mountains, threes and the sun by my window
My favorite place for meditate is in my bedroom on my bed but also in the grass in a park but it need to be in silence and also any one in that place that I will be meditating. It's more easy for me to que calm and be focus and relax at the same time 😉✨
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??