I’ve found this to be very effective in making me the person I want to be.
- What is your dream goal?
- How can we completely concentrate while studying?
- What are other mediation apps can I use for free?
- What are the guided meditations you find most helpful?
- Do you believe 5min breaks are distracting and a work session should be one long stretch of deep focused work or that they are helpful?
I used to be a hypnotherapist, so I have a lot of experience with self hypnosis. I find it very useful for very secific well defined issues. But less useful for more general things.
I hope this was helpful.
- Where do you focus your eyes when they are closed?
- After some practice…can we really trust and make the difference between our intuition voice and our mind voice?
- Do you know whether meditating can help someone heal and recover from a concussion?
- It takes me a while to quiet my thoughts. What tips do you have to quiet the mind?
- What time of day do you like to meditate and if you are religious how do you fit this in with other spiritual practices?
- How do you cope with times where you act out of line with your values/priorities leading to negative consequences where you feel you’ve let yourself down?
- How can we meditate properly?
- What time of day is best for meditating?
- What do you guys focus on while meditating?
- How do you prevent feeling sleepy during meditation?