I’ve found this to be very effective in making me the person I want to be.
- Where do you focus your eyes when they are closed?
- Do you use sounds and smells (such as incense and candles ) during meditation? What are your favorites?
- How do you get your mind to stay centered when you meditate? Mine keeps drifting into thoughts?
- Do you find it better to meditate in the morning or evening?
- I am new to meditation. I usually do guided meditations. I don’t really know what to do in the quiet spaces, my mind wanders. How do I use this time productively?
I used to be a hypnotherapist, so I have a lot of experience with self hypnosis. I find it very useful for very secific well defined issues. But less useful for more general things.
I hope this was helpful.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?