I’ve found this to be very effective in making me the person I want to be.
- How do you manage your inbox to keep focused on deep work, but make sure you don’t miss important items?
- Do you have a smoothie ritual?
- How can I study every day?
- Are there any similar workout plans to the running one in here (Couch to 5K)? I have found the gradual increase in difficulty very helpful and motivating. Now I’m wondering if similar plans exist for things like yoga, HIIT and so on.
- I am all positive doing my morning rituals. When it come to night healthy rituals my consistency is pretty low. What I could do to improve it?
I used to be a hypnotherapist, so I have a lot of experience with self hypnosis. I find it very useful for very secific well defined issues. But less useful for more general things.
I hope this was helpful.
- What’s better than meditation?
- How should I meditate?
- Why is meditation important for you?
- How do you meditate without a guide?
- How important is body position for meditation?
- How many times should you meditate a day?
- How do you feel if you accidentally fall asleep during meditation? Do you try again later?
- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- What is your favorite meditation tool/technique that takes 5 minutes or less?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?