Notifications help ; yes it’s so so helpful though for me being stressed all the time makes it harder but doing it brings much relief ; I was reading a book “the power of now” and the author talked about how your mind trying all the time to control you & makes you stressed about things u have no control over like the future so rlly hushing your mind is soooooo hard that’s why u need assistance♥️
I'm using the free time I usually had before. My morning routine works well into the spare time I had in the morning. Meditation fits into my bedtime routine. Instead of spending that time on social media, I'm using it to build healthy habits.
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?