Notifications help ; yes it’s so so helpful though for me being stressed all the time makes it harder but doing it brings much relief ; I was reading a book “the power of now” and the author talked about how your mind trying all the time to control you & makes you stressed about things u have no control over like the future so rlly hushing your mind is soooooo hard that’s why u need assistance♥️
I'm using the free time I usually had before. My morning routine works well into the spare time I had in the morning. Meditation fits into my bedtime routine. Instead of spending that time on social media, I'm using it to build healthy habits.
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation