Ali meditate as many times a day as I can! I KNOW Life gets busy! So every morning, afternoon, and night before sleep, I meditate in the most uplifting way that I can.✨🤍🙏🥰🧘♀️😌
L Rke C.
As often as possible, honestly. I need it whenever I'm bored, stressed, angry or just feel a negative emotion. But I also meditate when I feel good, so I can feel even better. 🙂
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??