Before or after sleeping. This is because it relaxes you and either winds you down for sleep or gets you focused and ready for the day ahead.
For me it’s not about time of day. But I do need to find a space in the day with some free time; no urgencies pressing for attention and few distractions. Before bedtime is frequently a good time, but a few spare minutes anytime can be great for meditation. Often while waiting on someone or something else try meditation instead of flipping through the phone.
There is no specific time. Personally I meditate when I get too anxious and panicky about something. I meditate to reset my headspace.
At the beginning of the day before you do anything else. Before bed is also good. You can also meditate for only a few minutes at a time throughout the day whenever you need to relax yourself or focus.
Early mornings are the best time to meditate. Making the space to have the freedom is important. You also have the most willpower early in the morning so this is the time to focus on meditation until it becomes a routine.
- What do you do when you just can’t focus or let go of rampaging thoughts?
- Is there anything other than breathing that you try to do while meditating?
- What do you think of when you are meditating? What does meditation do for you?
- I do my meditation at evening time and…always fall asleep 😊. Apart from changing the time to earlier in the day is there anything else I can do to make sure I complete it?
- Is it alright to move around while meditating or should one sit cross legged being perfectly still?
- What is the best meditation for chakras?
- What do you think of stretching for awhile instead of meditation?
- What is the best meditation posture for someone who always gets back or neck ache when sitting?
- Do you have any tips for stopping the review of the day that happens in my mind when I do my bedtime meditation? It sometimes takes me a whole hour to get to sleep because of it.
- When do you like to meditate?