I usually meditate in the morning. If I miss or skip for some reason, I always do my best to make it up some time later in the day.
Meditating for me is a time to relax my mind. If I can do it in one go I would though from time to time I find my mind wonder too often. In this case I would do it in 2 go the next day I shorter time spans. Once in the morning and another at night.
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?