I usually meditate in the morning. If I miss or skip for some reason, I always do my best to make it up some time later in the day.
Meditating for me is a time to relax my mind. If I can do it in one go I would though from time to time I find my mind wonder too often. In this case I would do it in 2 go the next day I shorter time spans. Once in the morning and another at night.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?