I usually meditate in the morning. If I miss or skip for some reason, I always do my best to make it up some time later in the day.
Meditating for me is a time to relax my mind. If I can do it in one go I would though from time to time I find my mind wonder too often. In this case I would do it in 2 go the next day I shorter time spans. Once in the morning and another at night.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??