Actually,as much as you like…but the best is to do at least a 15 mins meditation,if you want and have more time to spend on it,you can do it for 20-30 mins.so,yup that's about it.
Hope this helps 🙂
I meditate in the evening, so usually around 5 minutes. If it was another time probably more around 10 minutes but you should meditate for however long you think you'll be able to hold your focus for.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?