With meditation, it isn’t a completely empty state of mind you’re seeking. We cannot stop thinking. What you must seek during meditation is becoming completely aware of your thoughts, viewing them from an outside perspective almost. It’s training you to sit your body down and focus completely on your breath. If you do this correctly you’ll start to feel a sort of tingly awareness on your body, and you’ll see the thoughts pop in your head more clearly. It’s easier for you to eliminate these thoughts because of how aware you are of them. It’s living in the present. I hope this helps 🙂
To live in abundance by attracting money and wealth. To achieve greatness, wisdom and thrive in my business and romantic relationship. To be loved by everyone around me and to love everyone and everything around me. To be self conscious and to attract a man who is self sufficient and a helper!
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.