With meditation, it isn’t a completely empty state of mind you’re seeking. We cannot stop thinking. What you must seek during meditation is becoming completely aware of your thoughts, viewing them from an outside perspective almost. It’s training you to sit your body down and focus completely on your breath. If you do this correctly you’ll start to feel a sort of tingly awareness on your body, and you’ll see the thoughts pop in your head more clearly. It’s easier for you to eliminate these thoughts because of how aware you are of them. It’s living in the present. I hope this helps 🙂
To live in abundance by attracting money and wealth. To achieve greatness, wisdom and thrive in my business and romantic relationship. To be loved by everyone around me and to love everyone and everything around me. To be self conscious and to attract a man who is self sufficient and a helper!
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?